Whether we like it or not, we live in a mobile world today. So if you’re looking to reach an audience with information, mobile isn’t just a nice to have, it’s a must have.
Take a look into the mobile world…
- 90% of American adults have at least one mobile device
- People check their phones upwards of 150 times per week
- Gartner Group predicts mobile apps will become the preferred channel for customers with enterprise brands in 2016, exceeding their website
- Highly targeted push messages drive 293% more response on average than broadcast messages.
- The number one reason US smartphone owners opt in to push notifications is that they want to be alerted to timely information.
- Time spent browsing on mobile devices has exceeded PC usage.
- Media consumption on mobile is similar to TV and Internet
- What do consumers do on mobile? A whopping 99.5% access content/information, 63.1% access the Internet, 62.1% check email, 49.2% listen to music, 46% play games, 41.7% download and use apps, 15% make purchases and 15% read books.
- Mobile search queries (smartphones and tablets) are roughly 29% of total search volume.
- Click-through rates for mobile ads have seen a big boost: 27% year-over-year for tablets and 26% for smartphones.
Don’t get left behind. Engage your stakeholders and launch your app.